Monday, March 25, 2013

To Those Who Delete Me. :)

  Okay, right off the bat, you guys are self absorbed brats. You shouldn't delete me because I'm Non-VIP. That's called being snobbish, and you know... a FIRE TRUCKING SELFISH... never mind. v_v I have a little speech for you. ;)
     People who deleted me... what was wrong with your mind? People can be VIP for just a short time. So you delete them in the end. Your minds are filled with this: "OMG! This gurl just ran out of her VIPness... I'mma delete her because she's worth rubbish -B." Yes. That's really the impression you give me. And it makes me SICK. The more you delete me, the stronger I get in having a better reason to never forgive you. So enjoy your FIRE TRUCKING SELF ABSORBED LIFE WITH NO ONE BUT A MIRROR YOU NARCISSUS. Goodbye. :)
Koala Queen Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment