Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Greetings and VIPs

   So you know how when you buy VIP you can get "diamonds" right? Well, with those DIAMONDS you can get things like clothes, animations, fame booster, etc. But the BIG hype is GREETINGS. My best friend +KendallandRocky@gmail.com and I both know about the rants some VIPs make when Non-VIPs ask for greetings. Well, greetings will give you 500sc (Wow!) and 2000 Fame (EVEN MORE WOW!)!  See the big hype? You get a TON of fame and star coins. Now, the only thing is, this "Greeting War" between VIPs and Non-VIPs is getting out of hand. There are forums about it saying things like:
  1. NON-VIPs ARE SO ANNOYING!
  2. VIPs ARE SOOOO MEAN!
  3. I HATE NON-VIPs
  4. VIPs ARE BRATS etc. 
  We don't want a war! In Canada, I have a VIP account and I constantly get asked for greetings. o_O People don't realize I'm NOT made of diamonds!!! They run out. It's on all Movie-Star-Planets. But I'm NOT saying I'm siding with the VIPs that it's annoying. (Even though *sometimes* it is.) All I want is this war to STOP. I want to see 0 forums about Non VIPs asking for greetings, and 0 forums about VIPs being stuck up. OKAY!? 
Koala Queen Out!


No comments:

Post a Comment